WATCH NOW: Groups of Animals Quiz
Think you know everything about animals?
There are some pretty funny names for groups of animals. See how many of these names you can correctly assign to their group. If you can get all 10, we will be very impressed!
1. A group of Bloodhounds is called a Sute!
2. A group of chicks is called a clutch!
3. What's a group of cats called? A clowder!
4. What's the real term for a bunch of pigs? A sounder!
5. Multiple goats means it's a tribe.
6. A group of parrots is called a company, because [insert pun here].
7. When you see a bunch of turtles hanging out you can call them a bale.
8. A group of donkeys is called a pace (that's a hard one).
9. A bunch of snakes can be referred to as a nest.
10. The best term that you have to use today is a grumble, which refers to a group of Pugs!
Well, how did you do? If you didn't get them all the first time, don't worry, neither did we. But shh, don't tell anyone. Feeling competitive? Why not challenge an animal-loving friend and see if they can name all these group terms!
Did you know any of these terms? Tell us in the comments below.
WATCH NOW: Why Pets Are the Best
Love reading about pets?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.