The American eagle might get a little competition from these proud chickens when it comes to being America's top patriotic bird.
We've scoured the Internet for a flock of the ten most patriotic chickens to make your Fourth of July celebrations truly flag-filled and egg-cellent.
When you've seen them all, let us know your favorite and then check out how important the chicken really is to this nation, past and present, in the article "How the Chicken Built America."
1. This chicken doesn't just cross the road... he runs it.
2. This proud bird flies the flag every Fourth of July.
3. So handsome in front of the red, white, and blue.
4. Perching with patriotic colors on a stylish porch.
5. A proud porch patriot, this time with some shabby chic styling.
6. Little Miss Hen picking out what to wear.
7. Follow this chicken, dressed and ready for the patriot parade.
8. So many flags and not a single thing to wear!
9. Tinsel and glitter and ribbons and bows, topped with just a little tiny bit of resigned side-eye.
10. The most patriotic-looking chicken of them all!
Shhh, don't tell the eagle he might be facing some fierce feathered competition for America's top bird.
And for a show-stopping national tune, have you seen the patriotic chicken that can play "America The Beautiful" on the piano?
Do you have a favorite patriotic chicken? Let us know in the comments below! Happy Fourth of July everyone!
WATCH NOW: Chicken Shows Are Amazing