Stop what you're doing and look at these baby musk oxen.
You're not alone if you don't know what a musk ox is. Most people who do know musk oxen have only see them in a zoo, unless you're an Alaskan native where the fluffy critters can be seen in abundance dotting the farmland.
1. I mean, look at that floof.
One superfloof ball of baby muskox, looking for food in the mountains of Dovre, Norway. Photographed this fall ? Nikon D3s & 600mm/4 1/500sec f4.5 ISO 800 #nikon#d3s#nature#natur#animal#wildlife#villmark#dovre#dovrefjell#musk#muskox#muskoxen#babymuskox#fall#autumn#norway#norge#visitdovre#visitnorway#jlarsenphoto#mittnorge#dnt
2. Look at the teeny tiny floof.
3. Trying to be Little Miss Independent.
4. But we know better.
5. Baby musk oxen need their mama.
6. And their quiet time with nature.
7. They're not ashamed of a selfie.
8. Or to take a break when the going gets tough.
9. They dabble in camaraderie.
10. They're experts at melting hearts.
11. And they might just be the cutest thing on the Internet.
If you're anything like us, you're going to spend the next 30 minutes scrolling through baby musk ox photos on the Internet and learning everything about them.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how cute do you think baby musk oxen are? Rank these floofers on the cuteness scale in the comments below.
WATCH NOW: Highland Cows Have the Most Beautiful Hair