It's very easy to go down the rabbit hole when you're coming with a list of bunny puns and jokes!
Yet before we dive in--'fur' the fun of it--here are some rabbit facts:
- Jackrabbits, cottontail rabbits, European rabbits, and your typical pet rabbits are all clearly related.
- If you think about it, they're not all that different from gerbils, chinchillas, hamsters, and guinea pigs.
- Their chewing motion is the same, they're herbivores, they're prey animals, and they're covered in soft fur!
We adore rabbits, so we hope you enjoy these punny rabbit jokes!
35 Bunny Puns and Jokes
View this post on Instagram
Such a chad face 😎 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #animalsofinstagram #rabbitsofinstagram #bunniesofinstagram #petsofinstagram #animal #pet #petstagram #rabbit #rabbits #bunny #bunnies #bunnies🐰 #animals #evening #photo #cute #funny #big #chungus #king #pillow #dutch #holland
The Thought Catalog included 80 in their list, so we chose our favorite 30+ for the below listicle.
1. Did you hear what happened to the Energizer Bunny? He got arrested for Battery.
2. Why did the man wear a rabbit as a hat? He didn't want anyone to harm a Hare on his head!
3. Why did the bunny bang his head on the piano? He was playing by ear!
4. Why did the bunny cross the road? He wanted to prove he could hip hop!
5. How do you catch a unique bunny? Unique up on it.
6. How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see a rabbit wearing glasses.
7. Why don't rabbits get hot in the summertime? They have hare conditioning!
8. How does the Easter Bunny stay healthy? Eggsercise, particularly hareobics!
9. Why did the bald man paint rabbits on his head? Because from a distance they looked like hares!
10. Where do rabbits work? At IHOP restaurants!
11. What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a Spider? A Hare net!
12. What do you call a happy rabbit? An Hop-timist.
13. What do you call a cold dog sitting on a rabbit? A chili dog on a bun!
14. Who is the Easter Bunny's favorite movie actor? Rabbit De Niro!
15. What's the name of the rabbit who stole from the rich and gave to the poor? Rabbit Hood.
16. Why did the bunny say to the duck? You quack me up!
17. Where do rabbits learn how to fly? In the hare force!
18. Why did the rabbit like the adventure? It was a "hare-raising tail."
19. Why does the rabbit bring toilet paper to the party? Because he is a party pooper.
20. What happened when 100 hares got loose on Main Street? The police had to comb the area.
21. What did the carrot say to the rabbit? Do you want to grab a bite?
22. What do you call two rabbits racing down the road? The fast and the furriest.
23. Some bunny needs vodka.
24. You must be the Easter Bunny, because you've got me all egg-cited.
25. What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole? A Hot Cross bunny.
26. What do you call a very smart bunny? An egghead.
27. How can you tell where the Easter Bunny has been? Eggs mark the spot.
28. I bought a bunny because everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
29. I used to own a rabbit, but now he's just some bunny that I used to know.
30. I have so many Easter puns, it's not even bunny.
31. I personally think bunnies are ear-resistible.
32. What did the rabbit say to its wife? No bunny compares to you.
33. What do you call rabbits that live at the North Pole? Cold.
34. Why are bunnies always tired in April? Because they just finished a March.
35. What is a rabbit's favorite dance? The bunny hop.
36. What do you get when you cross a rabbit with an elephant? An animal who never forgets to eat its carrots.
Ok, we tossed in one additional joke! Which is your fave?
Rabbit puns don't always have to involve Bugs Bunny, but he's by far one of my fave cartoon characters. Other phrases that are fun to use include: Hoppy Easter, Egg-cellent, bad hare day, dust bunny, and receding hare line.
If you have rabbits and these puns made you laugh please leave a comment!