Did you know?
- Like humans, pigs are omnivores, meaning they eat both plants and other animals.
- A pig's snout is an important tool for finding food in the ground and sensing the world around them.
- Pigs have an excellent sense of smell.
- There are around 2 billion pigs in the world.
We hope these really do make you squeal!
The best pig puns
We Love Puns had so many!
1. A friend of mine was looking for a name for his laundromat for pigs. When he approached me, I thought of no better word than hogwash.
2. People and their decisions are to be totally respected. For instance, many players in our estate never want to play on Peg Pig's football team because of the way she hogs the ball.
3. After school, disciplined piglets do not go out to play without first finishing their hamwork.
4. In the countryside, people don't celebrate birthdays the way they do in towns. For instance, Joe decided to give farmer Jill just hogs and kisses for her birthday.
5. The way pigs are becoming smarter by day, organizers of sporting events may have to consider creating a special Olympig edition just to showcase how athletic pigs are.
6. When I visited the park last Sunday, I couldn't believe my eyes. Hogs were all over at pig-nic tables just having fun.
7. Do you know what the highest rated card game for pigs is? You may never get this one, it is the porker!
8. Science is very aggressive and the other day top scientists from our neighboring college were crossing a cactus and a pig to see if they will end up with a real porkerpine.
9. I happened to be invited in a party where pigs and fish were drinking sparkling white swine.
10. Mr. and Mrs. Pig were so excited when they received their special invitation for a swine and cheese party.
11. As October approaches, piglets prepare to break their piggy banks to celebrate the hoggy walloween season.
12. Recently, there is a pig who opened a huge pawn shop which he aptly named it Ham Hocks.
13. On Mother's Day, everyone becomes excited to celebrate their mothers. In the animal kingdom, piglets are known to throw sowprize parties for their mothers.
14. In all my life, I have never heard of a razorback hog that is so dull.
15. One of the things I love about the pig who decided to take up belly dancing is the way he likes to swing his waist around.
16. Shakespeare may have been a 15th century writer, but pigs really love his work to date. In fact, the hamlet is the favorite play in the sty.
17. If there is one spot you can never outdo pigs in is mud wrestling. They always outsmart their challengers.
18. When robbing a bank, one of the first rules is to maintain absolute silence and do your job.
19. They squealed on one another.
20. Hip pigs are known to be flattery both in their actions and language. They call their girlfriends fine swines.
21. There is a filthy rich pig down the road who recently bought up a brand-new pig-up truck.
22. In a career interview, little pigs were asked what they wanted to be later in life and more than two thirds said they wanted to be professional garbage collectors.
23. In football, pigs love to play in the loinback position.
24. What a reunion we had! They were pigs all around us each one holding a glass of the best root beer.
25. All the pigs were on strike that day and from a far, you could see the pigget lines forming.
26. The day pigs will learn how to fly, bacon prices will go up.
27. The pig system is the most sophisticated ecologists I have ever seen. It recycles garbage into ham.
28. It is only in the school of higher loining that piglets study the basic elements of language.
29. During warm weather, all the retired pigs head to the tropigs for summer time.
30. Most pigs do bad in school because they are slow loiners.
5 Pig jokes
1. What do you call a laundromat for pigs?
2. How do pigs get to the hospital?
3. What do you call a pig who does karate?
A pork chop.
4. Why can't you play basketball with pigs?
Because they hog the ball.
5. What did one pig say to the other?
Let's be pen pals.
Funny pig puns anyone? Hopefully, you won't be 'boared' after reading all these jokes! Animal puns are hilarious, and we all need a little break from work. 'Babe' was our fave movie and there is nothing sweeter than a pig. Go hog wild and use a few of these in an email to a friend this week.
Do you know anyone that has pigs as livestock? Let us know in the comments below!