These penguin puns are so brrr-illiantly funny, they will have you pen-grinning before you know it!
Ah, the noble penguin. Easily the most recognizable animal on the planet, we all know that these cool birds sport a (very dapper, may we say!) black and white "tuxedo" pattern on their bodies. But while we always love finding out little facts about the oh-so-cute penguin (like, did you know that all 17 species of penguins live only in the Southern Hemisphere?), there's nothing quite like their funny waddle that make us smile more.
Yes, with the mighty Emperor Penguin being the largest penguin species, and the Little Blue Penguin (a.k.a. the Fairy Penguin!) being the smallest, these SUPER cute and amusing swimming birds never fails to make us smile! That's why you must check out these brrr-illiantly funny penguin puns that we guarantee will keep you amused all winter long -- hey, if anything, they can be great icebreakers -- because, honestly, who doesn't love a penguin! (We certainly do!)
29 Brr-illiant Penguin Puns and Penguin Jokes
1. What do you call a happy penguin? A Pen-Grin.
2. What do penguins wear to the beach? A beak-ini.
3. Where do penguins keep their money? In a snow bank, of course!
4. Where do penguins go to watch movies? At the dive-in.
5. Why don't penguins like rock music? They only like sole!
6. What do a group of penguins do to help them make a difficult decision? Flipper coin.
7. What does a penguin magician say? Pick a cod, any cod.
8. Who's the head of the Penguin Navy? Admiral Byrd.
9. Who's the penguin's favorite family member? Aunt Artica.
10. What do penguins eat for lunch? Ice-burgers.
11. Why did the penguin cross the road? To go with the floe.
12. Why did the penguins jump when they first met? They were trying to break the ice.
13. What would you call a penguin with no I? Pengun.
14. Why are penguins good race car drivers? Because they are always in pole position.
15. What does a penguin eat on its birthday? Fish cakes.
16. Where do penguins go to dance? The Snow Ball.
17. Why do penguins wear glasses? To help their ice-sight.
18. What do penguins wear on their heads? Ice caps.
19. What was the name of the emperor penguin? Julius Freezer.
20. Why was the penguin so popular? Because he was an ice guy!
21. What do penguins eat at night? Starfish.
22. Why don't you ever see any penguins in Britain? Because they're afraid of Wales.
23. What do penguins wear in the summer? Flipper flops.
24. How does a penguin build his house? He Igloos it together.
25. What's black and white and goes round-and-round? A penguin in a revolving door.
26. What's a penguin's favorite Mexican food? Brrrrrr-itos.
27. What do penguins sing on a birthday? 'Freeze a jolly good fellow'!
28. What did the penguin say in his Valentine's Day card? "Waddle I do without you?"
29. Why didn't the penguin jump off the iceberg? He got cold feet.
Do you know any penguin puns not on this list? Share it with us on the Wide Open Pets Facebook page!