These monkey puns are so ape-solutely funny, they are perfect when monkeying around with your prime-mates.
Let's face it: monkeys are some of the funniest mammals in the animal kingdom. Their amusing expressions, their mischievous personalities, and not to mention, the funny noises they make -- Yes, monkeys are ape-solutely adorable! (We think the ever-so-lovable Curious George would agree!)
22 Funny Monkey Puns to Share With Your Prime-Mate!
1. Where do monkeys go to grab a beer? The monkey bars.
2. Where do monkeys get all their gossip? Through the ape-vine.
3. What do you call a monkey in a minefield? A Ba-boom.
4. Why don't monkeys play cards in the jungle? There are too many cheetahs around.
5. What do you call a monkey that sells potato chips? A chipmunk.
6. What kind of key unlocks a banana? A mon-key!
7. What do you call an angry monkey? Furious George.
8. What are monkeys' favorite Christmas carol? Jungle Bells.
9. Where do baby monkeys sleep? In ape-ri-cots.
10. What do you call a monkey who won the World Series? A chimpion.
11. What do monkeys wear when they are cooking? Ape-rons.
12. What do you call a monkey flying in the sky? A hot air baboon.
13. How do monkeys get down the stairs? They slide down the banana-ster.
14. When do monkeys fall from the sky? During Ape-ril showers.
15. What is a monkey's favorite dessert? A banana split.
16. What do you call monkeys that share an Amazon account? Prime-mates.
17. What are monkeys' favorite type of cookies? Chocolate chimp cookies.
18. What do monkeys like to do at parties? Get funk-key.
19. Who is a monkey's favorite teacher at Hogwarts? Professor Sn-ape.
20. Why did King Kong climb up the side of the skyscraper? Because the elevator was broken.
21. Where do monkeys go when they lose their tails? To a retailer.
22. What computer does a monkey prefer? An Ape-le computer.
23. What do you call a baby monkey? A chimp off the old block.
There's no doubt about it: monkeys are some of the cutest animals in the world. We hope these monkey puns brought as much joy to you as monkeys do to us! Now, let me stop monkeying around and get back to business...
This article was originally published on November 23, 2020.