You can usually tell if a person owns a dog by peeking into their car.
A dog person knows that dog hair on EVERYTHING is pretty much unavoidable. So how do you keep your car free of dog hair?
Here are nine ways to keep your car clean.
1. You can't.
2. You can vacuum as much as you want...
3. But it never really goes away.
4. You probably shouldn't bother...
5. Because you'll likely never have a completely spotless car.
6. So you should probably just own it.
7. Because that's just life with pets.
8. You may not have a clean car...
9. But you'll always have a furry copilot.
Yes, there are plenty of ways to actually get rid of dog hair in your car: seat covers, getting your car detailed weekly, a multitude of different hand vacuums. But the reality is that you can never truly get rid of dog hair.
Life without hair or fur all over everything is something that you have to sacrifice when you get any pet. But it's definitely worth it.
Do you have any secrets about getting rid of dog hair? Let us know in the comments!
WATCH NOW: Pablo the Puppy Cleans up After Himself