Take a break with some farm puns that are so udderly hilarious, they'll make ewe and your buddies moo with delight!
Let's face it: a farm life can be a tough life. Yes, you get to be around all those cute little farm animals (which, to be very honest, is the very best part!), but you also have to deal with some tough circumstances day after day, like the manual labor that can take place in grueling conditions.
So, whether it's with a cow pun or another one of these punny wordplays, replenish your sense of humor with these funny farm puns that are, truthfully, silly udder nonsense!
Here are 41 farm puns that we guarantee will make ewe moo with delight! So, bring on the #dadjokes!
Cow Puns and Jokes
1. What do you call a cow that's afraid? He's a cow-herd.
2. What did the farmer say when he lost one of his cows? It was a miss-steak.
3. What kind of things does a farmer talk about when he is milking cows? Udder nonsense.
4. Why do cows like being told farmer jokes? Because they like being amoosed.
5. How did the farmer find his lost cow? He tractor down.
6. What do you call cattle with a sense of humor? A laughing stock.
7. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose!
8. What do you call a sleeping cow? A bull-dozer.
9. What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.
10. Where do milkshakes come from? Nervous cows!
11. What do you call a cow that just had a baby? Decalfinated.
12. What do you call a cow spying on another cow? A steak out.
13. Cows are the perfect audience to tell jokes to, they are really easy to a-moo-se.
14. You will never shock a cow with anything you tell them; they've herd it all.
15. What's a cow's favorite breakfast food? Moo-esli.
16. What did the mama cow say to the baby cow? Ok, it's pasture bedtime!
17. What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled milk.
18. What do you call a cow that does magic? Moodini.
19. What do you call a cow in full armor? Sir-loin.
More Farm Puns and Jokes
1. What is a farmer's favorite candy? A Jolly Rancher.
2. Grain farmers have a tough life. They barley survive from wheat to wheat.
3. What is a scarecrow's favorite fruit? Strawberries.
4. I tried to navigate the farmer's field...but it was a maize
5. What new crop did the farmer plant? Beets me!
6. What do farmers use to make crop circles? A pro-tractor
7. What did the pig say to the farmer? You take me for grunted.
8. Did you hear about the chicken that was arrested by the police? They suspected fowl play.
9. The best way to treat a sick pig is with oink-ment.
10. What is a sheep's favorite sport? Baa-dminton!
11. What is a horse's favorite sport? Stable tennis!
12. What time do ducks like to wake up at? The quack of dawn.
13. Where does a farmer get his medicine from? The farm-acist.
14. Did you hear about the magic tractor? It turned into a field.
15. What type of horses only go out at night? Nightmares.
16. What do you call a horse that lives next door? A neigh-bor.
17. Who tells chicken jokes? Comedihens.
18. Why did the cow go to the spa? She really needed some re-hoove-ination.
19. Went into the barn and saw some pigs dancing -- they were putting on a performance of Swine Lake.
20. How do horses stay in such great shape? They keep a stable diet.
21. Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize? Because he was out standing in his field.
22. What's the quietest animal on a farm? A ssshhheep.
Do you know any farm puns that are not on this list? Share them on our Wide Open Pets Facebook page!
This article was originally published January 25, 2021.
READ MORE: Screaming Sheep Leaves Us in Stitches Every Time
Love reading about pets?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.