Don't get caught with an empty basket, so crack open one of these Easter Bunny jokes!
Easter has a lot of long-standing traditions, with many of them centered around a giant furball who delivers eggs to children. Kids young and old look forward to the celebrations of a single Sunday in the middle of spring. Whether you're dying eggs, searching for the Easter Bunny, or opening baskets, we know the egg-streme lengths you go to give your chicks a hoppy holiday. Though Easter brunch may be the best menu you have ever cooked, have you thought about the entertainment for the day? Nothing makes a meal better like a little humor, after all! The best way to prepare is to stock up on some of the best Easter Bunny jokes while you wait for the arrival of the world's most famous rabbit. (Sorry, Bugs!) When you're done decorating your lawn, buying jelly beans and chocolate bunnies, and hiding eggs for the Easter egg hunt, practice some of these funny Easter jokes to keep everyone all ears. It doesn't matter if it's a zinger, one-liner, dad joke, or a well set-up knock-knock joke--your bunny crew will be laughing the day away when you bust out one of these egg-cellent bunny jokes. Don't worry about dusting off your funny bone, cause these funny bunny jokes will do the heavy lifting for you!
Egg-cellent Easter Bunny One-Liners
1. Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs? From eggplants.
2. What is the Easter Bunny's favorite kind of music? Hip-hop.
3. What did the Easter bunny say to the carrot? It's been nice gnawing you.
4. What do you call an Easter egg from outer space? Egg-straterrestrial.
5. What do you call the Easter Bunny with fleas? Bugs Bunny.
6. What kind of stories does the Easter Bunny like best? The ones with hoppy endings.
7. What kind of jewelry does the Easter Bunny wear? 14 carrot gold.
8. Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck? Because he kept quacking the eggs!
9. How did the Easter Bunny feel the day after Easter? Eggs-hausted.
10. Where does the Easter Bunny eat breakfast? IHOP.
11. Why was the Easter Bunny upset? He was having a bad hare day.
12. What do you get when you pour hot water down the Easter Bunny's rabbit hole? A Hot Cross bunny.
13. How does the Easter Bunny stay healthy? Egg-ercise.
14. Where does Easter Bunny go for a new tail? To the re-tail store.
15. How does the Easter Bunny travel? By hare-plane.
16. Why did the Easter Bunny cross its mom? Because it was Good Friday!
17. What does one Easter bunny say to another if they want to flirt? You're ear-resistible.
18. How do you get the Easter bunny to stay more than one day? Raise its celery!
19. What college did the Easter Bunny attend? John Hop-kins University. They had an egg-cellent long jump team.
20. How does the Easter Bunny's letter's come? Eggs-press mail!
21. How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur looking nice? He uses hare spray.
22. Why is the Easter Bunny so lucky? He has four rabbits feet!
23. What happened when the Easter Bunny met the bunny of his dreams? They lived hoppily ever after!
24. Why did the Easter Bunny's wedding cost a lot? Because it was egg-stravagant!
25. How does the Easter Bunny pay for things? With a lot of carrots!
26. What happens when you cross the Easter Bunny with a shellfish? You get an oyster bunny!!
27. Which day of the week is the Easter Bunny's least favorite? Fry-day!!
28. What's the Easter Bunny's favorite sport? Basket-ball!
29.What do you call a forgetful Easter Bunny? Hare-brained.
30. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? Because the chicken stole his egg!!
31. What was Peter Cottontails' nickname in the seventies? Peter Polyestertail.
32. Why is the Easter Bunny happy? Because some-bunny loves him!!
33. Who hides Easter eggs that you never want to find? The Dust Bunny!!
34. Why did the Easter Bunny want to win a gold medal? Because it was 24-carrot!
35. What is the Easter Bunny's favorite dance? The bunny hop!
Funny Easter Knock-Knock Jokes
1. Knock, knock! Who's there? No more. No more who? No more Easter Bunnies until next year!
2. Knock, knock! Who's there? Wendy. Wendy who? Wendy Easter Bunny coming?
3. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Heidi. Heidi who? Heidi the eggs around the house!
4. Knock, knock! Who's there? Ann. Ann who? Ann Easter bunny!
5. Knock, knock! Who's there? Esther. Esther who? Esther Bunny!
6. Knock, knock! Who's there? Carrie. Carrie who? Carrie my Easter eggs, please?
7. Knock, knock! Who's there? Howard. Howard who? Howard you like to meet the Easter Bunny?
8. Knock, knock! Who's there? Easter. Easter who? The Easter Bunny!
9. Knock, knock! Who's there? Maura. Maura who? Maura Easter Bunnies!!
10. Knock, knock. Who's there? Howie. Howie who? Howie gonna get rid of all the Easter Bunnies?!
If you carrot all about having an egg-cellent Easter, hop to practicing these Easter Bunny jokes before someone poaches them out of your Easter basket faster than the wiggle of a rabbit's nose. (And be sure to check out the best rabbit puns, too!) We hope all you practical yolkers and your honey bunnies have a happy Easter!
Did you enjoy these good yolks today? Let us know on the Wide Open Pets Facebook page!
READ MORE: True or False: Debunking 8 Common Myths About Rabbits as Pets
Love reading about pets?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.