A dog leash holder can be both decorative and functional. If you need a place to hang your doggy's belongings within your entryway, why not consider something that enhances your home decor?
There is no shortage of dog leash hooks options that will organize dog collars and perhaps even dog treats. Our picks from Amazon are ideal for dog owners who want key hook-style pet leash hangers that can double as a coat rack. The perfect gift for the tidy dog mom or dad. Which dog leash holder strikes your fancy?
Decorative Dog Leash Holders
1. Wall Mounted Metal Dog Leash Hooks Key Holder for Wall Entryway Decorative Key Hangers Coat Racks with 5 Hooks Rustic Farmhouse Wall Decor Dog Lovers Gifts for Women
One, two, three, four, five. Count 'em! That's how many dog tail hooks wag to greet either dog collars, pet leashes, or pet owner's keys. This decorative wall art has a vintage and rustic appeal. Forged from cast iron, the wall mount only needs two screws to affix. Even if you don't have a pet, you can still add some charm to your home with this key hanger.
2. Franklin Brass FBPAWHK-SN-C Paw Print Wall Hook, Satin Nickel
For the single dog owner, this satin nickel wall hook is just industrial enough to fit into a modern or farmhouse-style home. Simple and basic in design and aesthetic, the hook features a single paw print reminding you you'll never walk alone.
3. Cast Iron Whimsical Rustic Wagging Puppy Dog Tails 4 Pegs Quad Wall Hooks 13.75" Wide Hanger Dogs Themed Wall Mount Leash Coat Hat Keys Hook Decor Hanging Sculpture Plaque
Yet another set of wagging tails for your entryway, this wall decor is a must for the primitive or rustic home. Bronze cast iron featuring dog tails can double as a coat rack, thanks to its strength. Pet owners can hang their belongings and never forget how much they love and appreciate being a dog mom or dad.
4. J JACKCUBE DESIGN Rustic White Bone Shape Wall Mounted Dog Leash Holder with 3 Key Holder Hooks and Extra Storage Compartment Box Shelf for Pet Treats, Accessories and More - MK679A
Is farmhouse style a little more your thing? This three-hook wall decor key hanger also features storage so that you can organize dog treats with ease. A white-washed wood sign like this is ideal for the mudroom. Just add a mason jar filled with dog bones, and this entryway organizer is more than functional.
5. CHICVITA Farmhouse Key Holder for Wall Rustic Arrow Wall Decor with Hooks Wall Mounted Small Coat Rack Organizer Dog Leash Hooks for Entryway Front Door
All arrows point to the home. This wood stain arrow keyholder is an awesome gift idea for hanging near the front door. If you know someone that appreciates rustic woodworking style, this key rack is sure to please. Featuring four heavy-duty brass hooks, pet lovers of all kinds will find this home decor piece is just what they need to store doggy leashes and keys in the entryway.
READ MORE: 7 Stylish Dog Leashes To Help You Conquer Walks (and Show Off Personal Style)
Love reading about pets?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.