25 Dogs Looking Absolutely Delighted in Their Christmas Sweaters
Images via Instagram
WATCH NOW: Dogs Looking Festive in Their Christmas Sweaters
'Tis the season for dressing dogs up in adorable Christmas sweaters.
Ugly Christmas sweaters look as good on dogs as they do on people, and these 25 pups are ready to see Santa, as they show off their best holiday outfits.
1. Cheesing for the camera.
2. Everyone looks good in flannel.
3. The most wonderful time of the year.
4. Have a holly, jolly Christmas.
5. Ho ho hope you've been a good pupper this year!
6. Looking Labra-dorable in that Christmas sweater.
7. Some friends are worth melting for.
8. They're only missing Rudolph to lead the way.
9. Feeling fashionable?
10. Why the short face?
11. Christmas cuteness at work.
12. Santa Paws reporting for duty.
14. Naughty or nice?
15. Waiting for Santa.
16. That beard though.
18. Santa's favorite helper.
19. Shouldn't there be presents under that tree?
21. An outfit fit for an elf.
23. Now where are those cookies and milk?
24. Holiday wishes and mistletoe kisses.
25. The puppies were nestled all snug in their beds.
We're sure Santa won't be disappointed, as these pups look great in their holiday outfits!
Does your dog look great in their Christmas sweater? Tag us in your photos @wideopenpets or show us in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Christmas Doggos Bring Joy
View full mobile page