Cat owners are capturing feline confessions on camera, and the shaming is purr-fectly a-meow-zing.
Our feline friends can be perverts and warriors. They are thieves and second-hand gift givers. They are pre-dawn alarm clocks. They are wannabe politicians, gardeners, artists, and scientists. They are the reason we won't be getting the security deposit back.
Cats own their humans. We present to you this truth.
Forewarning: #catshaming is addicting. Be prepared for the consequences when you're late to pick the kid up from school or meeting your friends because you got carried away searching for photos of guilty felines who are #sorrynotsorry.
1. The Cat Who Is Tired of Watching Mom Go Nowhere in Life
2. The Cat Who Will Hold out Until He Gets What He Wants
3. The Cat Who Risked Constipation for Curiosity
4. The Cat Who Just Wants Praise for Her Accomplishments
— Sharon Zimmerman (@bcSharonZ) June 18, 2016
5. The Cat with a Vendetta Against Rodents
6. The Cat Who Can Take Care of His Own Hygiene, Thank You Very Much
— ?Tawnacorn?? (@TawnaDuncan) June 26, 2016
7. The Peeping Tomcat
— Angela Wyman (@angelamarie333) July 1, 2016
8. The Non-Pacifist Hippie-Thug Cat Who Is All About Going Barefoot
9. The Cat Who Repeatedly Tests the Law of Gravity
10. The Cat with a Political Agenda
— Charlotte Scutt (@Charlotte_x91) June 9, 2016
11. The Tabby Cat Lacking a Green Thumb
12. The Artistic Cat Who Struggles with the Concept of Realism
13. The Cat Hoping to Become a YouTube Sensation
— Cyndi (@chocolatecyn) May 27, 2016
14. The Cat Who Can, So He Does
15. The Cat Who Takes Electrifying Excitement Literally
16. The Music-Hating Feline
17. The Cat Who Lets Machines Do the Work for Him
— Cyndi (@chocolatecyn) May 25, 2016
18. The Cat Who Will Not Relent When Food Is Involved
19. The Cat Who Can't Resist the Human Panic Button
2-. The Feline Whose Catnip Wasn't Enough of a Buzz
— Andrews McMeel (@AndrewsMcMeel) May 14, 2016
21. The Cat Who Made Her Point and That's What Really Matters
Got a cat shaming photo to share? Give your guilty feline a social media shout out with the hashtags #catshaming and #WideOpenPets.
Maybe then your kitty will aim for the litter box instead of the hamster.
Has your cat done anything to be ashamed of? Tell us in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Cat Videos Actually Make You More Productive!
Love reading about pets?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.