With their amazing manes and tails, and heavy leg feathering, Gypsy Vanner horses look like something out of a fairy tale.
The Gypsy Vanner is perhaps one of the most majestic horse breeds. Gypsy Vanners are known for being strong, kind, calm, and easily trainable.
They're also known for their brilliant coat colors - many of them are piebald - and, of course, for their dramatic leg feathering, and long manes and tails.
In short, the Gypsy Vanner is stunning to look at, and these 15 Gypsy Vanner horses are great examples of this beautiful breed.
1. What a scene.
2. Young Vanners running with the crew.
3. Watch out ladies- this guy will grow up to be quite the gorgeous stallion.
4. Strong, calm, and dependable.
5. Yes, she has a stylist.
7. And that power!
8. Gypsy Vanners are absolutely stunning.
9. Those forelock feathers take some serious grooming though...
10. But who wouldn't love one of these horses?
11. Some Gypsies have solid coats.
12. And others have amazing patterns.
13. Just look at that feathering.
14. Happy to be so gorgeous.
15. Powerful, beautiful, and stunning.
These horses look like they've just stepped out of a fairy tale, taking breath away everywhere they go.
Have you ever been lucky enough to ride a Gypsy Vanner? Tell us in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Endo the Blind Horse Is an Inspiration