Goats have horizontal pupils that make their eyes look pretty weird.
Goats have horizontal pupils to help their peripheral vision with depth perception to spot potential predators, since they're grazing animals. It helps give them a panoramic view of the horizon!
No matter how cute goats can be, their eyes, with the odd pupil shape, are a little unsettling.
Here are 14 goat eyes to keep you up at night.
1. Still pretty cute...
2. "Hang on, let me finish what I'm chewing."
3. What nightmares on the farm are made of...
4. What is it even looking at?
5. At least he has a pretty blue iris.
7. At least he's trying to smile.
8. Regal attempt.
9. That smile distracts...
10. I wouldn't want to be face-to-face with this guy.
Goats are funny. We all love their silly antics when they buck around like wild little children. But their goat eyes are a little unsettling.
Share this with your friends to give them goat nightmares.
Tell us what you think about goat eyes in the comments below.
WATCH NOW: Nigerian Dwarf Goats Are the Happiest Little Things!