We’d hate for you to find yourself in an awkward position (read: without a terrible pun at the ready) on Easter Sunday.
In order to ensure that doesn’t happen, here are 14 groan-worthy bunny and chicken jokes and puns for your Easter enjoyment:
1. Hey! There are kids around…
So dial back your fowl language.
2. That fourth cup of coffee was a mistake.
Now I’m all hopped up.
3. I really need to get outside…
I’ve been cooped up all day.
4. Don’t wait on me to start the meeting.
I might be a hare late.
5. This omelet is good…
But it’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
6. What do you call a dirty rabbit?
A dust bunny.
7. Did you hear about the chicken farmer who was recently arrested?
Apparently this isn’t the first time he’s run afowl of the law.
8. The Easter Bunny won’t be making his usual rounds this year.
He’s laid up with a hareline fracture.
9. We could watch a thriller, but…
I’m actually in the mood for a chick flick.
10. What did the bunny give his girlfriend for her birthday?
A 10-carrot ring.
11. Where do chickens socialize?
At cocktail parties.
12. He’s cocky now…
But there’s a good chance he’ll chicken out.
13. In order to be a good leader…
You need to lead by eggzample.
14. I bought my rabbit a fancy new hutch.
But he doesn’t seem to carrot all.
What do you think of these Easter eye-rollers? Let us know in the comments section below!
WATCH NOW: What Is Your Pet’s Favorite Holiday?