A hunting dog's first priority is to please their owner.
All hunting dogs want is positive reinforcement from their cherished human owner.
1. "Here I come!"
2. "Yeah, I can't believe I found this either!"
3. "It's almost bigger than my head!"
4. " I think we saw it go that way."
5. "I'll find it, I swear."
6. "I got it! Wait, what is that?!"
7. "What was I doing again?
9. "This is what you wanted back, right?"
10. "You got one?? Me too!"
11. "But, it might be a little cold!"
12. A full day's work.
These puppies are learning fast, but for now their jobs are just to be cute.
They'll be bringing dinner home for the family soon enough!
Do you have a hunting dog? Show us in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Top 10 Hunting Dog Breeds