Coonhounds are amazing scent hounds, but sometimes they are too floppy and uncoordinated for their own good.
Coonhounds have incredible noses. They are cold-scent hounds which means they can pick out animal tracks from days before.
They make great hunting dogs, but they can also be the biggest goofballs.
Here are 12 Coonhounds that are maybe just too floppy for their own good.
1. "Can you repeat that?"
2. Coonhounds are drooly too.
3. "I thought I smelled something up here..."
4. "Wait, I can't see."
5. This one holds the Guinness World Record for longest ears.
6. "I think I got it..."
7. "Comin' in hot!"
8. "The air just feels so good beneath my ears."
9. "This tastes pretty good. Oh, it's grass? Hmm."
10. "Distracted? I'm not distracted."
11. Looking and learning.
12. All tuckered out.
When a Coonhound is on the scent and he trees his quarry he is coordinated, quick, and looks like he knows what he is doing.
Most other times, though, they are lacking in the grace department.
But we still love them to death because, as all Coonhound owners know, they are the most loving goofballs in the world.
Share this with your Coonhound crew!
Do you have a Coonhound? Show us in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Vizsla Dog Breed Information