What do our pets really do when we're not around?
We often treat our pets like kids: dressing them in costumes, toting them around on errands, cooking them homemade meals. Is it too far-fetched to picture them hosting tea parties and rocking out in a garage band?
From sophisticated to salty, bashful to boisterous, pets have personalities. They also have activities to attend to. Here's a collection of animals pretending to be people.
1. "More tea, govnuh?"
2. "He was a skater boy. She said, 'See ya later boy...'"
3. "...Now he's a superstar, slammin' on his guitar."
4. Songs from "The Nutcracker."
5. Just another day at the office.
6. Just another day at the beach.
7. She's attending to some maternal instincts.
8. Hobbies include: watching intraspecies TV shows.
9. Does he know beggars can't be choosers?
10. He's trying to reduce his carbon footprint.
Our pets are busy too! Things to do, people to see; They're just like us.
Tell us a time when your pet tried to be like a person in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Why Pets Are the Best