It's not just dogs and cats who use a cart to get around.
We know our furry friends get along just as well on three legs as they do with four. But did you know they can move along like pros with only two functional legs? Or that a spiffy set of wheels can be used by more than just humans, canines, and felines?
Some veterinarians and pet owners question the quality of life of a paraplegic animal. But as the smiling faces below suggest, these high rollers are doing just fine.
1. He's ready to race the hare now.
2. The eco-friendly lawn mower.
3. Newest member of the G-Force.
4. The Quack Mobile.
5. The kid is back in action.
6. Godzilla of Lego Land.
7. Move over Wilbur. There's a new guy in town.
8. Next time we frolic in the meadow, alpaca set of wheels.
9. The mini horse cart.
10. And don't forget ergonomics for the prickly pets.
These pets on wheels inspire us every day. Just because you may have some harder obstacles in front of you, doesn't mean that you can't tackle them head-on!
Share this with a friend who needs to be inspired; someone who needs to be reminded that when times are rough, you just need to put it in four-wheel drive.
Tell us what you think in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Why Pets Are the Best