Greyhounds can be pretty awkward. Put hats on them and their discomfort is exponential.
It might not be the nicest, but we seem to take pleasure when animals are mildly uncomfortable.
Putting hats on Greyhounds definitely may not make them comfortable but, because they wear their insecurities so clearly on their faces, it is funny.
Here are 10 Greyhounds wearing hats.
1. Peter Pan in Headlights
2. "Why me? And why a Greyhound snood?"
3. Maybe Whippets are okay with looking dashing.
4. "As long as there is cake involved, I will wear this dog hat."
5. "But, I don't really like this knit dog hat."
6. "I look okay though, right?"
7. Le sigh.
8. "Boo, I hate wooly hat season."
10. "I think it's too tight."
They'll put up with our antics if they think it pleases us.
Do you have a Greyhound? Have you ever made it wear a hat? Tell us in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: Greyhounds Are the Fastest Dog Breed