When the autumn leaves go falling, the dogs go romping.
Fall isn't just a favorite season for many humans. Dogs seem to appreciate that smell in the air and the chill on their bellies. You know what we mean. When you catch Bongo napping in the nicely raked leaf pile with his snout toward the sky....
Can you relate to these canines who are head-over-heels for fall leaves?
1. When it suddenly hits you... pugkin season is here.
2. When someone disturbs you taking in that autumn smell.
3. When you tag-team the raking but it turns into pile jumping.
4. When you think you're camouflaged but you greatly underestimated your army skills.
5. When you get carried away playing in leaves and forget the pile is supposed to stay intact.
6. When fall hits you in the face... literally.
7. When they tell you to watch the kids in the yard and you say okay because #fall.
8. When you're new to this thing called seasons and you're still a little unsure how you feel about them.
9. When you can't contain your happy cuz ZOH-MY-DOG FALL!
10. When you and boo take a romantic fall walk just because.
Zig who be throwin' all these leaves at us?! It's the trees Luna - and I've had about enough! #🍂 #🍁 #🌳 #🙊 #ziggyandluna #fallproblems #fallcolors #fall2015 #fallingleaves #leaves #thedoops #doopiedoos #aboutfrenchie #dogdailyfeaturesss #dogscorner #frenchie1 #frenchiefriday #ig_bulldogs #LOVEABULLY #fox5ny #dogsinleaves #bullylife #westchestermagazine #waccabucproblems #lifelessons #seasonsblog #fall #dogsofinstagram
Fall is here but it won't stay for long! Make sure you and your pooch make the most of the falling leaves while the season lasts.
Do your dog love fall? Tell us in the comments below.
WATCH NOW: Halloween Pet Costume Roulette