Your dog deserves the best, and a space all to himself is sure to get his tail wagging.
A dog house is an escape from all the family noise and excitement, and it's also the perfect outdoor hangout. Your pup loves spending time with you inside, but every now and then, he likes relaxing on his own. A dog house offers protection from sun and rain, and there's really no limit to what it can look like.
Give your dog the deed of one of these prime pieces of backyard real estate, and you'll be packing your bags ready to move in.
1. Suburban simplicity for the everyday dog.
2. This isn't your average tree house.
3. Welcome to the Doggy Saloon.
4. Two stories of country comfort.
5. A seaside sanctuary for pups of all sizes.
6. This quaint cottage in the woods is the perfect place for your dog to unwind.
7. The Canine Resort and Spa comes complete with sun deck and bone-shaped pool.
8. A custom-made rustic residency is everything your dog needs.
9. You can do a lot with recycled materials; this backyard bungalow is a prime example.
10. The perfect cabin for Camp Canine.
Whether they're DIY or store-bought, these 10 dog houses are perfect for Fido. Choose something architecturally impressive or let your creativity run free with whatever materials you have lying around.
Get inspired by these dog house ideas to give your pup the home he deserves.
WATCH NOW: Pablo the Puppy Cleans up After Himself