Think camping is an activity best left to dogs? Don't tell that to these tent-loving felines.
Whether they're chilling in a high-end yurt or making the best of a makeshift shelter, nothing pleases these cats more than partaking in some indoor camping.
1. This kitty who isn't quite sure how she feels about her new tent.
2. This little camper who wants you to know she thinks her new tent might be a bit on the small side.
3. This little feline who believes there's no wrong way to sit in a tent.
4. This cat who loves camping, but can't quite give up the amenities of home.
5. This little floof who can't even wait until the tent is finished being built to start enjoying it.
6. This cat who is only a little worried about the fact that the tent is not securely pegged down right now.
7. This kitty who loves how well his new tent matches his eyes.
8. This confused cat who isn't going to let his size stop him from enjoying some tent-time.
9. This feline who knows there's room for two in this tent but don't even think about it...
10. And this inventive feline who has discovered that human legs make the perfect makeshift tent.
There you have it - definitive proof that cats can camp as well as any canine! These cats seem so comfortable in their camping digs, we have a feeling you would have no problem taking them on your next weekend in nature.
Happy camping, kitties!
WATCH NOW: Able the Two-Legged Cat Proves Handicaps Can Be Overcome