Whether you’re an equestrian yourself, or just hang out with them, you should never feel at a loss for horse-appropriate conversation.
Here’s some fodder to keep you in the conversation with your horse friends, even if all they do is groan or get a little hoarse. Because all of us, no matter how emphatically some deny it, secretly appreciate a cheesy pun…or 14.
1. You’re not that special.
Get off your high horse.
It’s nice to be financially stable.
3. I wasn’t planning to take a vacation, but I did.
It was a spur of the moment decision.
4. Lost the bet?
5. Why the long face? Friends bailed on you?
6. Late to your appointment?
Better hoof it.
7. I appreciate your unbridled enthusiasm.
But it’s a bit much.
8. This shindig’s getting too rowdy.
Rein it in, party people.
9. Quit stalling and answer the question.
10. Did you see her new boyfriend?
He’s such a stud!
11. Yessss! Just got promoted.
But now I’m saddled with a ton more responsibility.
12. Let’s skip the opener and just show up for the mane event.
13. It was cheap.
Only cost me a couple bucks.
14. Spending time around those two is exhausting.
They’re constantly jockeying for position.
Don’t be a neigh-sayer and let these go to waste. It would be a real shame if they were just put out to pasture without getting a good hack first.
Yep…that just happened. Share these hilarious puns with your friends!
Do you know any horse-related puns or horse jokes? Tell us in the comments below!
WATCH NOW: The Lollipop Was Named After a Horse