These offices have really gone to the dogs.
Take Your Dog to Work Day has a whole new meaning when your dogs take over the computer.
Maybe some of these pups mean business, but for others, it looks like work is not the first thing on their minds.
1. “You did what with those expense reports?”
2. “Mmm hmm, I hear you Doug, but I’m going to have to put you on hold.”
3. “Can we start today over?”
4. “I’m just… gonna… put my head down… for a few minutes…”
5. “I would advise you not to take that tone with me, Barkley.”
6. “I’m drowning in all this paperwork.”
7. “Is it five o’clock yet?”
8. “I think my lenses need a higher prescription.”
9. “Did I hear someone brought in peanut butter cookies?”
10. When you procrastinate, ready for the long weekend.
Maybe you feel like some of these dogs on your days in the office. Or maybe your dog looks just like this when you bring him to work.
Share this with a co-worker in need of an office pick-me-up before Thanksgiving break!
WATCH NOW: What Is Your Pet’s Favorite Holiday?